1. Educate the child of a poor man. (Especially a girl child)
2. Provide employement opportunities to the unemployed.
3. Remove age old traditional practices, customs and norms which act as barriers and inhibit the growth of the society as a whole.
4. Provide free scholarships to students on the basis of merit, not on the basis of their caste. (Make people aware about how the caste system is inhibiting the growth of the country and use your affluence to make the government abolish it.)
5. A true philanthropist is a person who not only donates money but also the power through which others can eventually turn out like him.
Dont forget to share this post and follow my blog if you liked it.
Also share some more points on being a philanthropist below in the comment section.