1. Do something which you are passionate about.
2. Dont overburden yourself with work. Take out time to relax.
3. Spend sometime with your friends, family, relatives or with a person who acts a stressbuster to you.
4. Help someone out either economically or emotionally. It will have a positive effect on you and you will eventually feel calm and happy.
5. Break your long term objective into short term goals so that you can see your efforts pay in a relatively less amount of time. We have a pleasure hormone within us which is called dopamine. It has been scientifically proven that when you achieve a goal, then this hormone is released by the brain thereby giving us a sense of pleasure.