1. Behave like a gentlemen. Remember that people generally tend to help those who are well mannered.
2. Let the other person know about your achievements and how he can benefit from you but do not over emphasise.
3. Help your team mates, colleagues and partners. It helps you to build a good relationship with them and they will always offer you help when you need it the most.
4. Never quarrel with your seniors even if you know that they are wrong because it inhibits your growth as in most cases they play an important role in shaping your career and future. Endure it till you become successful and then your success will speak for you.
5. Now this is really important. Know how to “MARKET” your work. In the present time, marketing has come into limelight. Let people know about your talents and skills. For eg. If you have got a book published then tell about it to your friends and relatives. If people like it then they will spread the word around and more people will come to know about you. This will not only make you popular but you can even earn. If you make a decent earning then you can even convert your passion into profession.