1. Read about various great leaders and how they emerged victorious even after being immensely challenged. (Read about Chanakya, you will definitely be inspired)
2. Stop doing things which do not fall in your interest area rather involve yourself in things that you enjoy doing. Trust me, you will automatically be inspired.
3. Do yoga each morning. Focus on your goals and objectives while performing various postures. It instills calmness within you and revitalises your body thus helping you to do stay foccussed on your goal.
4. Track and maintain a record of your achievements either in a book, p.c or mobile phone. Whenever you feel disheartened, have a look at it and you will have a sudden gush of adrenaline pumping within you ready to unleash your potential once again.
5. If none of the above works then read my blogs. You will definitely be inspired!!!😉