Lost childhood brought back to life. Rekindles the fire of curiosity of the child we all hide within us. A great read for children and the best present you can ever give to your younger ones.
In this technology-oriented generation where even kids are subtle to the usage of I-pads and Tablets, this book is a splendid collection of 40 stories to rewind the art of storytelling. Targeting the young audience of age group 5 and above, this book not only talks of ancient folk tales and distinctive fairy stories but also enfolds the present time scenario. A powerful message is conveyed at the end of every story to instill some lifelong lessons in the young minds. Stories like ‘The Egotistical Guy’ will definitely have some stupendous impact. However, To keep the reader more engaged ,Graphical illustrations will be highly appreciated. Title beholds the book within and is quite intricate.
1. The stories are engaging and delightful.
2. Language used is simple and lucid. No fancy vocabulary is used.
3. Alluring stories foster the reading habit in kids.
1. Grammatical errors can be easily spotted. Polishing needed.
2. No illustrations used in a children story book.
3. In some selected stories like ‘The Wicked Fortune Teller’, message delivered was quite lost.
- Cover: 9/10
- Language: 8/10
- Narration: 9/10
- Title: 10/10
- Overall: 9/10
Grab your copies now.
-by Satakshi N Dixit